Finding a speaker from outside of your church or organization can be a major challenge. Their message and character must be aligned with your mission, vision, values, audience, and possibly doctrine (in a church setting). As a happily married, seminary trained, Christian counselor, I am available for messages on marriage, parenting, sex and pornography addiction, and general pulpit supply.
What to expect
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with me prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
My story and experience
I married Skylar in 2008. In 2010 and 2011 we started having problems with conflict, communication, and lack of connection. We started seeing a counselor, who helped us realize that we both had a lot of growing up to do. That experience was life changing for me. It played a major role in my choice to become a counselor and speaker. Being a speaker allows me to pay forward the help that I received. I have been incredibly blessed, and I have a duty to bless others.
I’ve spoken in a variety of settings: living rooms, board rooms, classrooms, coffee shops, small churches, large churches.
I’ve spoken to a variety of audiences: youth, singles, young marrieds, whole congregations.
- The Bible and Marriage
- The Bible and Sex
- Emotional Intelligence and Marriage
- Sex and Pornography Addiction